AVZ 0.00% 78.0¢ avz minerals limited

"Someone tried to short Tesla. They are now bankrupt. Good luck...

1. 5,626 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 3071
    "Someone tried to short Tesla. They are now bankrupt. Good luck shorting AVZ."

Well, I thought I'd "Seen it All" Roller

#doublefacepalm.jpg

Until you showed / posted a link to the "Worlds Biggest Twit"

#Selfinterest !!!!!!.jpg

no-way-jose-.jpg

No Not "The Trumpeting Twitterer Donald"- that other Twit who likes spreading "Bird Manure" like a 1950's Tractor on the Bird atm, what a W--ker !

#Shitspreader.png

Then again, You'd have to be a Blind as a Bat / Twit if you couldn't see "The Forest for the Tianyi Trees" atm,

AVZ+Yibin+Tianyi+Update.png
    As this Bloke on the left looks to meFrank, like "The Cat who just swallowed a Big Fat Chinese Canary" with Bigger ones hovering overhead Ripe for Plucking atm

Especially when you consider what some of the 'Mother Pluckers' out there are doing lately, like a complete Backflip / 180 with a welcome "Climate Change to their Direction" by Flying out of the "Fire" into Cleaner /Fresher Pollution Free Air to Kick Off a New Flight Path like a Phoenix from the Ashes after losing their Way in the Smoke & Smog of all those Polluting Diesels they Delivered.

#Hoaxwagen ! .jpg

#Hoaxwagen.jpg

Plus, Do we all really want our Children / Grand kids etc to live in a World where,

#EndlessSummer.png

Nah, Not MeFrank, I wasn't meant /made to live in this Country ( Being of the Fairer Skin variety )

Anyway, Thanks to a Ridiculous amount of Research, Not just MeFrank, but a lot of others here ( Thanks for Sharing) too many to mention, I'm seriously considering holding off on Selling my 2012 Hyundai SUV with Very Low K's just to turn it over into another ICE SUV or Ute atm, but rather wait a Year or Two or Four til i can afford an EV Pickup / Ute atm. So i'm just wondering / curious if anyone else is in a similar Boat / way of thinking atm, or has already jumped onboard the 'EV Bus'.

Check out this "Beautiful Big Bad Coloured Canary" that a lot of "Short Sighted Twitts" are Choking on atm

TeslaRainbowcolored.jpg

Food for thought

GLTA-AVZH

Cheers

Frank

p.s - Every time i hear VW Advertising on the TV or Radio these Days,

Search current Volkswagen prices

We collect Volkswagen pricing data from dozens of sources including user-submitted quotes, sales invoices, advertised prices and fleet quotes. No more guessing what sort of a discount you can get... 10%, 20%, more? Our extensive realtime data gives you the edge.

I think of Diesel Gate, Pollution, Smog, Climate Change, Lithium, Batteries,Tesla, China, AVZ, Manono, Felix the Cat in the Congo, rEVolutions, EVolutions, etc etc etc

Then earlier today i came across a "Good News Story"out of the UK, where,believe it or Not,

UK shows how positive EV, climate action is done by conservative governments

An excellent example of what can be done to foster a positive attitude towards Climate Action by government is the award handed out recently by the joint UK government and industry body Go Ultra Low.

The Award is called the Ben Fogle Hero to Zero Emission Miles Challenge – Ben Fogle being a popular UK writer, broadcaster and adventurer who is the ‘ambassador’ for GoUltraLow.

The award, part of a national UK schools competition, is given to the school student who clocks up the most zero-emission miles travelled over the course of a week.

Over 600 schools across the UK took part in the challenge, which invited children between the ages of 7 and 11 to clock up ‘zero emission miles’ by walking, cycling, using public transport, or travelling in an electric vehicle.
    The result: pupils across the UK accumulated a total of 5,717 “zero emission miles” (9,147km) over the course of a week, with the winner personally accumulating over 208 zero emission miles (or 333km).

Well done Lottie Cleevely for winning the @Benfogle Hero To Zero Emission Miles Challenge. It’s been great finding out all the fantastic ways @CVJSchool are reducing their carbon footprint and hearing from @GeorgeFreemanMP about Government plans for decarbonising transport — Go Ultra Low (@GoUltraLow) January 23, 2020

The competition was run in conjunction with a series of lesson plans aligned to the UK curriculum, which saw over 100,000 pupils taught about the importance of zero-emission travel and the benefits of electric vehicles.

In the lessons, pupils learnt how their individual choices, such as using low and zero-emission travel, can help society collectively reduce its carbon footprint by using zero emission transport.

The pupils also learnt how driving in an electric vehicle can help improve local air quality, as fully electric and plug-in hybrid vehicles driven in electric mode produce no tailpipe emissions.

The winner receives tickets to the July 25 ABB Formula E-Prix in London, while the winner’s school receives a personal visit from Ben Fogle along with the UK Future for Transport Minister, George Freeman, plus an EV expert to teach them about the benefits of electric cars.

So what is GoUltraLow?

It is joint a UK government and industry campaign aimed at increasing the purchase consideration of electric vehicles. As such it provides a one-stop shop for information about owning and running electric vehicles, the makes and models available, and the locations of the thousands of publicly-accessible charge points.

As an example of a conservative government that ‘gets’ climate change and sees need for coordinated, urgent action about it – one can only hope that our own Australian government might start reading the tea leaves of the current drought, bushfire and endangered species crises here and move on that front too.

It’s not as if there isn’t already a lot of positive examples of things to do they could adopt … without the need for another Royal Commission to look into their already well-researched root causes and ways to act on it.

https://thedriven.io/2020/01/24/uk-...tion-can-be-done-by-conservative-governments/

Speaking of the UK / EU where things are Really Heating Up in the EV Space atm,as

Tesla rival Lucid Motors opens reservations in Europe including UK

Saudi-backed Tesla rival and electric car start-up Lucid Motors has now opened the reservation phase of its electric Lucid Air sedan in a second major market – Europe, including a right-hand drive version planned for the UK.

Lucid, which will reportedly offer its Lucid Air with 400km driving range, a top speed of more than 320km/hr and acceleration from 0-60mph (0-96.5km/hr) in just 2.5 seconds, secured a hefty investment of $US1 billion ($A1.45 billion) from the Saudi Arabian Public Investment Fund in 2018.

At the time it promised the futuristic-looking electric car by 2020, and the first unveil of the production Lucid Air slated is designated for the April 2020 New York Motor Show, with new details on specifications, interior and exterior design and pricing expected to be announced.

Reservations had previously been opened for the US only, but now for the fully refundable equivalent of $US1,000 ($A1,450), interested drivers in Austria, Belgium, Denmark, Finland, France, Germany, Iceland, Italy, Monaco, Netherlands, Norway, Spain, Sweden, Switzerland and Great Britain will now also be able to join Lucid’s early reservation list.
    While a further expansion into Europe is planned for the future, initial countries were selected for their combination of market acceptance and size as well as penetration of electric car charging infrastructure, and first deliveries to customers are set to commence in these nations in late 2021.

“This is an exciting time for Lucid. We’ve been moving at an incredible pace, with the completion of our factory and the first production Airs expected in late 2020,” said Lucid CEO and CTO Peter Rawlinson in a statement.

“With deliveries in Europe expected just a year from those milestones, we felt the time was right to open up reservations in a region that has truly embraced the core tenets of environmentally-friendly transportation, and one that we expect will be a major market for Lucid.”

Construction is currently in full swing at Lucid Motor’s Casa Grande, AZ facility. Most of the basic structure will be completed by the end of February.

Following the completion of the building, the construction of the production facilities, including a state-of-the-art paint shop, is tackled.

The company currently intends for first pre-series vehicles will come off the assembly line at the beginning of the fourth quarter of 2020, and series production will then begin by the end of 2020.
    Before that, however, up to 80 beta prototypes must roll off the assembly line in Silicon Valley – including monocoque aluminum body structures.

It is not yet known if the Lucid will be made available in the Australian market, although word of a right-hand drive for the UK is encouraging.

https://thedriven.io/2020/01/23/tesla-rival-lucid-motors-opens-reservation-in-select-eu-countries/

So again i pose the Question, Where Oh Where will All that Lithium required for the Decades to follow come from ? Especially "The Good Stuff" without the "Rusty Rubbish" in it ? Here's a Hint, It's plain to see, it starts with an A and ends with a Zee ( EVentually ) as,

#Itwillhappen.jpg

As, How many Times do i have to say it until Everyone believes MeFrank,

The-future-is-Electric.png

Believe it or Not at your own Peril imo

GLTA-AVZH

More Food for thought

Dig In

Cheers

Frank

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add AVZ (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.