AVZ 0.00% 78.0¢ avz minerals limited

Running discussion on SP, page-26069

1. 1,136 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 428
    I think it's wise not to indulge Kikker or give him the time of day anymore. He is a broken record. The only thing he keeps repeating endlessly is transport and problems operating out of the DRC.

Now let's be honest, we're all keen to see the DFS and the final feasibility numbers regarding transportation.
    Its been the elephant in the room ever since the scoping study. No point arguing the point when the simple fact is that we should know all the details in the next month or so.

Now regarding operating a successful mine in Africa...
    yes there may be considerations, but it's been done before and can easily be done again. It's also a great opportunity to show that we can operate sustainably and be an overall benefit to the local community in the DRC. Many possibilities in my opinion.

As a holder of PLS as well as AVZ, I don't understand why Kikker doesn't focus his attention more on the PLS forum. We've got our own fair share of issues over there at the moment, no point wasting time over here when there's questions to be answered over there.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add AVZ (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.