AVZ 0.00% 78.0¢ avz minerals limited

Running discussion on SP, page-26070

1. 764 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 137
    Thanks Kikker for the well wishes; but we don't need luck when you hold a deposit of such quality and quantity as AVZ does. Turning now to your amusing analysis of AVZ, I feel compelled to add some key information you missed.

Rule 16: be ware of posters that fail to address the frog in the room, AGENDA.

Rule 17: Pictures are fun and impressive but do not hide the fact that past statements of $10+ SP for a particular WA Lithium play are in fact a fairytale, as the history of said WA Lithium play has shown. This poster comedian said several years ago, they'd be mining at full capacity, the money would be pouring in! No more cap raising ect. Now 3 years later and you achieved a IO mine with lithium credits.

Rule 18: "Ignore companies that pretend to be the biggest and best." Right so that wipes out how many of your WA Lithium plays? AVZ isn't pretending when it says it has 400 Million Tonnes of quality spod. The data is in, this is a fact.

Rule 19: "let the market decide on risk and return". Yes, good point here, AVZ has increased approx 70% in the last month alone, while your WA lithium play has decreased by approx 20% in the same time frame.

Rule 20: Bringing a WA lithium mine into production with a massive amount of capital over-expenditure and debt will most likely result in not achieving the DFS targets, timelines and expected profit margins.

Rule 21: "Question investments in jurisdictions and locations where the big boys want to stay away from" I have questioned my investment, and am satisfied where it is heading and its bright future ahead of it. Can the same be said for your lithium play?

Rule 22: Be wary of investment where its success is not in the hands of the company but dependent on external parties, such as Australian Governments, private enterprise (Electricity plant, roads, bridges, barges, trains, railway lines all need building) Furthermore, its easy for BODs to hide levels of silica, impurities and Fe content that way while drawing big salaries.

Good luck to you and Happy Friday. Prost!

Dutch.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add AVZ (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.