AVZ 0.00% 78.0¢ avz minerals limited

Spot on about patience and counting ones chickens FrankMe. I...

1. 325 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 72
    Spot on about patience and counting ones chickens FrankMe. I have bought many parcels since 2017 from 8-32 cents and only stopped because I ran out of ammo. Should I have paid more attention to T/A earlier on I would own a lot more shares, but nonetheless I am happy with my position.
    During that time the share price and subsequently punters confidence have been up and down like a whores drawers.
    Here on HC alone these AVZ threads have had more drama than 5 seasons of neighbors. We've had plenty of uprampers, many more downrampers, ML twitter pump, ML & KE dump,Ebola, civil unrest and DRC elections to name but a few. I've held strong through all the noise and refused to sell. I went from 10k up to 95k down at one stage and if AVZ hit the wall I was and still am about 5 seconds behind it. I have a very lopsided portfolio and have invested way more than I can afford to lose but that's just me. I still believe I'm in the right spot.
    I've always believed in the EV and renewable energy disruption and that AVZ would be a supporting act.
    I did miss the first big wave and while I believe I'm primed to catch the second, I'm not giving high fives just yet.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add AVZ (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.