AVZ 0.00% 78.0¢ avz minerals limited

It is a pain how much this thread is being cluttered up by the...

1. 255 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 114
    It is a pain how much this thread is being cluttered up by the banter between those who do not believe in AVZ, and those who perhaps too strongly believe. I have wanted to comment on this for a while, but did not want to contribute to the many posts that add little value. There will always be people posting negative comments any any stock, but to be honest some of the negative comments from Kikker and co. have given rise to meaningful and well thought out responses from others. I admit some of the negative comments are just plain inflammatory though.
    Maybe its just me, but i feel the endless one line personal attack responses from the pro AVZ camp cause a great deal of clutter, much more so than the "down rampers". For Christ's sake, stop giving the frog's post's legs, they will just keep running all day. If you want to support your company, do it with the facts as you see them.
    Posts from the likes of @Scarpa @setfire2thehive and many others, could be of great benefit to all, even those who do not invest in AVZ. But their awesome work is lost each day in the stream of junk posts we are all seeing. A few joke one liners here and there are not a big deal, but some posters are being a little selfish turning these threads into their own personal chat room, you can use twitter for that. I don't expect the trolls to care, but we could at least stop feeding them.
    Yeah its a public forum, but maybe this week we could see if some of the very regular pro AVZ posters can pull their heads in a little bit, and maybe we can all get better value out of these threads.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add AVZ (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.