AVZ 0.00% 78.0¢ avz minerals limited

Running discussion on SP, page-26235

1. 3,528 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 105
    When I first purchased AVZ after the first drill result at around 14 cents, I recall that you were pretty negative about ML and the fact that AVZ had a good run and you were not positive about AVZ going higher.
    Well AVZ did have a good run over many months, and I had many opportunities to sell above 25 cent and didn't. My fault entirely, as selling is always a tricky thing for me, but I have learned my lesson now (tells himself).
    I added to my small holdings, on dips and at higher prices too.

So I held on and had trouble figuring out if Klaus sells above 13 cents, why should anyone sell below 13 cents.
    Wrong again, due to the fact that the Lithium market had got ahead of itself and there were a good number of reasons (Chinese reasons, interesting CR), why there was bargain shopping to be had a lot lower.

Sold a good chunk of my holding above 10 cents to go on a holiday. Came back to see a race to the bottom on AVZ and the sector.
    Picked some up at 4.2 cents and again at 6.4 cents recently.

Think that it's still cheap with what is to come, and the sector sentiment has improved. And it's OK to be wrong - (I have made a habit of being wrong in the past).
    Not investment advice, DYOR etc.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add AVZ (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.