AVZ 0.00% 78.0¢ avz minerals limited

Running discussion on SP, page-26682

1. 1,004 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 435
    This forum is hilarious and down right entertaining if you don't fall in love with a Company and are just here to make money.

All the banter regarding which Company is the best to invest in is all just subjective.

AJM, PLS, AVZ & now LTR have been extremely kind to us over the last 4 or 5 years. I've heard some of the success stories from posters (even how much they made) over this time and it always makes me smile. The stories of how much some posters are in the red saddens me and I feel their frustration also.

My take on things is we invest to make money. However, we should always protect our money/capital by using commonsense and Stop/Losses. You can always buy back in later if the share price drops 50% or 65% like some of the above have. Can you imagine how much pain and capital you could save yourself by using a Stop/Loss at say 20%. Then buy more shares than you originally held when the SP falls and ride it back up when the true value of a Company is realized. Why fall in love with a Company you have no control over, it's madness.

All the above Cos have their issues and unknowns. I was going to list my take on all their issues for each individual Company but seriously they have all been mentioned a million times on HotCopper. The Posters who have a balanced view provide so much to this Forum that they should be congratulated for their time and efforts.

Peace out Posters. Good luck to all. Lets make money because it beats losing money.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add AVZ (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.