AVZ 0.00% 78.0¢ avz minerals limited

Running discussion on SP, page-27279

1. 2,362 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 5677
    Correct PASBOZ....Rastes and all the other downrampers are trying to twist this as being a Patterson's type raise when it is clearly not, but a very positive placement with a company that is keen to advance this project for its own interests i.e. Yibin(CATL) need AVZ's high quality product!

Yibin plan to be one of the largest hydroxide producers in the world(supplying CATL-the biggest lithium-ion battery maker globally) and have a binding offtake agreement with AVZ, which of course will be key to a source of future funding!

"Yibin Tianyi’s lithium chemical plant is targeting production of up to 25,000 tonnes of lithium hydroxide per annum. Staged expansion plans are in place to further increase lithium hydroxide production to approximately 100,000 tonnes per annum, making Yibin Tianyi’s plant one of the largest hydroxide suppliers in China." PRESS HERE
    From Yibin Tianyi's website:

Market advantage: "The project initiated by Fang Ningde era isthe world's largest (accounting for global ⅓ or more, the Chinese market 50% ), the most advanced technology, the qualityof the most stable and reliable lithium battery manufacturers, battery grade lithium hydroxide is the largest enduser."
    PRESS HERE.

As to Weindryn talking of a 'likely cap raise to fund the mine build' is further unsubstantiated BS downramping as when offtake is in place, financiers can come in because they now have security over investment!

BTW, expecting an hour of power of FOMO as tomorrow the Yibin Tianyi(CATL) down payment is due!

Cheers, M8.

AIMO
    Last edited by Mining8: 10/03/20

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add AVZ (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.