AVZ 0.00% 78.0¢ avz minerals limited

Running discussion on SP, page-2731

1. 595 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 942
    A short attack? Really? Let's look at the evidence...

As can be seen here (https://www.shortman.com.au/stock?q=avz) and from the ASX separately in a text file (shortman website is easier to read)

There were:
    141,652 gross shorts yesterday
    62,042,114 total volume (ASX and Chi-X)

Based on the numbers, 0.2283% of shares traded yesterday were shorted, or very close to 1 short for every 438 shares traded. Not all that threatening...

This is nowhere near a short attack, a short attack would be somewhere in the 50-100% range, not 0.2283%! Have a look at ORE for example on April 30, 96.94% of trades were shorts, yet somehow AVZ yesterday is a short attack? I really doubt that claim of yours can be legitimate (not saying that isn't what you were told btw, just that it doesn't add up)

So question is, who is selling? Because a drop from 21c to a low of 16c in 2 days, on very large volume (considering no announcement), certainly isn't normal behaviour. It looks like trading behaviour worthy of a please explain from the ASX surely...

At what point will people realise a few of the 'trolls' (such as myself) actually perhaps maybe raised a few valid points over the past few weeks/months, that the share price has more than agreed with during this time and that maybe some of the ramping on this forum and other places has come from the actual trolls. Perhaps this is where some of the anger and frustration starting to develop here for an obvious reason should be directed at.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add AVZ (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.