AVZ 0.00% 78.0¢ avz minerals limited

Running discussion on SP, page-27343

1. 1,002 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 435
    What amazes me is not so much the banter between the holders of any of these Lithium Cos. Mine is bigger than yours, haha what would you know, haha how's you Lithium Co going ect. That's all just tit for tat BS that provides no value except to let off some steam and maybe nurse a bruised ego.What really amazes me is the fact that people would hold any of these Lithium Cos when they have fallen so far.

Why not use a stop/loss and get out and get back in when you think that it has reached support or the bottom of its fall. That's if you are investing on fundamentals. Do the math, some holders could own twice or three times as many shares in AVZ for example if you got out around the top and brought in again around the lows now. It's frigging madness.

First there was the fall in Lithium Price. Then crap Capital Raises for just about all Lithium Cos at some stage. Then there is Directors of some Lithium Cos selling out. Then there is mining issues for some Lithium Cos. Now there is the Coronavirus and Share Market uncertainty. Why would you hold a stock that is going backwards. I mean any of them!

Anyhow as always just my thoughts. Tear me apart if you like. It's a sad state of affairs that Lithium Co holders are all tearing each other apart and they are all in the same boat. Tit for tat hoping other people lose money on their investment choices. What have we become! What an embarrassment!

I posted here because AVZ is the last Lithium Share I owed and probably the first one I'll buy again when everything settles down.

Peace out.
    Last edited by Solace13: 11/03/20

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add AVZ (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.