AVZ 0.00% 78.0¢ avz minerals limited

Running discussion on SP, page-27371

1. 2,362 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 5677

I'll put it another way AVZ'ers, what is the point of selling now when within the next two weeks we have these catalysts:

- tin metallurgicals

- Yibin(14.1 million placement finalised)

- Offtakes-even the possibility of funding especially if offtakes hit

- DFS

- Special Economic Zone Summit-information from the 3 day economic summit with the DRC government and officials later this month to discuss conditions for the special economic zone,that could include concrete contracts re:tax, duties and penalty exemptions, and even the granting of further 5-10% of the project to AVZ, which will act to decrease sovereign risk and give confidence and incentive to financiers!

BTW, the DOW futures on the rise after President Trump tweeted:

The United States will be powerfully supporting those industries, like Airlines and others, that are particularly affected by the Chinese Virus. We will be stronger than ever before!

and the DOW may bounce with a stock market correction.

Well known finance commentator Robert Gottliebesen has given this sage advice in these times in an article:

WHY SELLlNG OFF NOW IS RISKY:

'I have been approached by a lot of people who are now being tempted to simply quit the market before it falls further.

My advice is always the same – if you are a trader you may punt fluctuations.

But if you are a long-term investor, you have just seen a 20 per cent fall in the market and it could fall a bit further, but once you sell, it is very hard to get back into the market.

And this decline is being triggered by two events that I think will NOT BE LONG TERM FORCES.

The first is COVID-19.It looks like China has got on top of this and I think other countries will too,and in time medical science will find a way around. There is a very good chance that the impact of the virus will be a memory by the end of the year.

And the oil gymnastics is a situation where all the major players – Russia, Saudi Arabia and the US – will suffer from the war, so I believe there is a very good chance that a truce will be reached in a month or two.

That means that the two major drivers of this bear market are not long-term forcesand may become a memory when we reach 2021. That means there WILL BE A VERY STRONG RECOVERY IN THE MARKET
    THOSE THAT SELL NOW WILL NEED TO BE VERY SKILLED TO GET BACK IN AGAIN.'

BTW:

Regarding a cure for Corona virus it is interesting that the company Moderna have a technology where they have bypassed animal testing and they are ready for human trials-PRESS HERE. Many other companies have made advances including the Australians who were able to isolate Covid so it can be worked on.

AIMO
    Last edited by Mining8: 17/03/20

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add AVZ (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.