AVZ 0.00% 78.0¢ avz minerals limited

Running discussion on SP, page-27651

1. 2,362 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 5677

More misinformation. The figure is for the two Congo’s. The Democratic Republic of the Congo, or DRC where AVZ’s project is last figure for Corona was 13. The other 10 is in the Republic of the Congo. Also, there has been no deaths.

Then this:

MANY analysts noted regarding the DRC:

'Many analysts have observed that the country’s extensive experience with Ebola has left it well-positioned to take on the threat posed by the novel coronavirus. Organizational structures, stocks of protective gear, machines for detecting symptoms the WHO observed in February and laboratory equipment for analyzing samples can all be pivoted to defend against this new and growing threat,.'PRESS HERE

And, I'll also repeat what I said earlier:
    Fortunately, the DRC has been relatively untouched by the Corona virus; only 13 cases. Also, the DRC beat ebola, so have the education and means to prevent any spread should it break out. Not only that, citizens tend to live in communities and do not travel, unlike in the West where there are large gatherings(stadiums/suburbia). Also air traffic is much smaller; the Congolese are not exactly jet setters.

So what you are putting out here is blatant, unjustified scaremongering.

AIMO
    Last edited by Mining8: 22/03/20

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add AVZ (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.