AVZ 0.00% 78.0¢ avz minerals limited

Running discussion on SP, page-27692

1. 2,362 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 5677

No idea what Nigel is doing, but from my meeting with him I know he wanted to get the deals done, and the DRC was dead keen on getting the deals done. I know when I last checked a few days ago you could get a plane from Perth to the DRC.(Sth African airways) Maybe he has been over there preempting any possible travel bans having preliminary discussions, and I know there are in country members of AVZ in the DRC, and there is always teleconferencing.

Anyone who thinks because there are restrictions everyone just sits down and watches television have rocks in their heads. Business meetings will continue, and AVZ are in the box seat as I and many others have said many times, not being a producer(high costs, low lithium prices, supply chain disruption), but in the transitioning of building a mine, and being right in the sweet spot in two years when producers could well be gone from this crisis and AVZ's highest quality product will be greatly valued when the electric vehicle/energy storage revolution gets into full swing.

AIMO

https://hotcopper.com.au/data/attachments/2056/2056093-87591836250cd54cf38174d5003f3b86.jpg
    PRESS HERE
    Last edited by Mining8: 23/03/20

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add AVZ (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.