AVZ 0.00% 78.0¢ avz minerals limited

Running discussion on SP, page-28138

1. 439 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 164
    I’m laughing so hard Roller62, you must do some comedy show hahahaha you must felt very offended by the post.

amazing optimism you’ve got, sure it’s positive thing to have in general life but surely not in investment market.
    so explain what happened to the SP? I’m open to any opinions and I don’t enjoy attacking others, I did say numerous times it’s a great resource. But there are many question marks and uncertainty as I posted.

show me your logic not the cat barking as it’s getting too loud a bit, I’m not a nervous cat like you as I’m in a very comfortable position, stop crying and tell me what strategy you have here and if you know what ‘risk management’ means and why it’s red flag when company can’t get the shit done by due date? Financial issues and dilutions made and will be made etc... as I would like to hear and learn some decent logic behind it.
    do you even have any logic behind your investment and what’s used typically in market?
    it’s open forum so you can put me on ignore but I’m not the one who made noise, it’s you!
    Last edited by Jithubqueen7: 15/04/20

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add AVZ (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.