AVZ 0.00% 78.0¢ avz minerals limited

th3prk2,Yes, would have been nice if the email address clearly...

1. 510 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 13
    th3prk2,

Yes, would have been nice if the email address clearly indicated whether the first letter was an "L" (for Leonard Bath) as opposed to an "I'.

Back of "Notice of Exercise of Options" form states:

1) "If payment is not received by 5.00pm (WST) on SUnday, 24 May 2020, the options will lapse and all rights under the options will cease at the time."

2) If you wish to exercise your options then you must complete the instructions set out on your "Notice of Expiry of Options" form on the reverse of this notice. A payment of $0.03 (3 cents) per option exercised must be received no later than 5.00pm (WST) on Sunday, 24 May 2020.

As you can see in both statements it refers to the "payment" having to be paid by 5.00pm (WST) ... and when mentioning the "must complete the instructions" no date or deadline is specified.

It should also be noted that in many cases when exercising options there in no need to submit and documentation and the payment itself and unique reference number is deemed to be your "acceptance".

I think AVZ Minerals Limited have (as a backup) requested that the forms and EFT details be sent in as they are handling the payments for exercise of options themselves (as opposed to share registry), by paying directly into the AVZ Investments Pty Ltd bank account and "payment description" being "registered holding name" ... which will be result in errors and time to match the payments in which shareholders that used HIN number's of other details as opposed to "registered holding name"

Many the un-exercised AVZO options are most likely owned by AVZO option holders that did not realise that the documentation had to be completed and sent to AVZ Minerals Limited. I'm suspect that AVZ Minerals Limited will try and match the remaining un-exercised AVO options to the unallocated payments received and if necessary contact the option holder to complete and submit the documentation.

I think this is in AVZ Minerals Limited's best interest to have as many options exercised and option holders satisfied and happy.

By all means, there is no harm in calling Leonard Math at AVZ Minerals Limited and passing this by him to feel secure that all okay, although I would suspect that he would be extra busy today.

Hope all goes well and your AVZO options get converted to AVZ shares for the interesting times ahead.

Kind regards and take care,

Zippy1

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add AVZ (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.