AVZ 0.00% 78.0¢ avz minerals limited

Running discussion on SP, page-28927

1. 1,233 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 1664
    Like many here, I'm just a little bored at this time so I thought I might take this opportunity to put together a rather rough and somewhat rudimentary spreadsheet on my present (hopefully objective) observations of the last 3 MTHS SP movements, on some of the lith co that makes up one of my watch lists. I chose the last three months as this period represents the beginning of covid19 which has impacted clearly all of these co's. The details below are slightly massaged (rounded numbers) to simplify the data presented and are "my interpretation" of what I observe from a first cut rightly or wrongly. Anyone wanting to add extra data or comments feel free, best to probably keep these comments "short" as AVZ shareholders won't like me giving other lith co's a free-kick.

* Additional comments (AC) so far as AVZ is concerned, my present thought on the SP performance is both good and poor in comparison to the other lith co's listed below. The poor rating is there for all to see and not contestable if you just look at the SP performance over this period, especially when you also consider the major announcements and achievements/milestones reached during this period. However, my half glass full view of our present SP performance also suggests to me given the vast number of additional shares added via the new beaut SH and the CR to sophisticated investors (@ i might add aprx .045c) plus the opp's being converted, I might suggest many here could effectively debate that the SP is in fact traveling extremely well thus far.

My main criticism of management at this time is the poor/lack of fairness to retail SH for their "performance options" not also being linked to positive SP outcomes for retail SH. Personally I feel if this was fairer for both retail SH and Management the SP currently would be trading much higher at this time. Nigel needs to improve in this area IMV.

COMPANY

SP aprx

SP aprx

SP aprx

SP RECOV

RECOVERY

COM GENERAL

ADDITIONAL

3 mthsago

low

current

status

rating

impacting SP

Comments

AVZ

60%

6 poor

dfs, major sh, cr

PLS

96%

3 good

imprv plant perfor

LTR

100%

2 very good

poss nickel credit

MLL

125%

1 excellent

?

GXY

77%

4 fair

?

ORE

74%

5 poor

?

SYR

60%

6 poor

?

AGY

100%

2 very good

?

GLN

56%

7 fail

?

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add AVZ (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.