AVZ 0.00% 78.0¢ avz minerals limited

This is a crucial moment in AVZ's history. For those of you...

1. 75 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 261
    This is a crucial moment in AVZ's history. For those of you whinging about the SP staying stagnant or going down when the rest of the market is going up, you have no idea the amount of work that is currently being done behind the scenes in NEGOTIATIONS with VARIOUS ENTITIES. It's extremely childish that some of you are throwing a hissy fit because AVZ isn't experiencing the same gain in SP that the rest of the lithium producers are having. I suggest you stop looking into your neighbours yard to see what kind of car they have. Concern yourself with your own yard, where there's lots of stuff happening that when pulled off, would put such an unbelievable rocket under this SP that all your whinging would be made embarassing.

Do you think there would be this much delay in announcing anything to the market if there was only one or two options for funding? The company would immediately choose one and quickly put pen to paper.

Personally, I'm extremely happy with every day that goes by with no announcement, because I know the company has been flooded with offers from VARIOUS entities, and if you don't understand that NEGOTIATIONS with these VARIOUS ENTITIES will take time to pull off, then you don't even understand the fundamentals of business investment.

all IMHO, DYOR

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add AVZ (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.