AVZ 0.00% 78.0¢ avz minerals limited

Supply and demand. There is very little demand for AVZ now;...

1. 344 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 90
    Supply and demand. There is very little demand for AVZ now; probably because of some perceived risks which are still unmitigated in the eyes of the buyer. Also, let's not forget the way this stock has traded over the last few years - massive dilution, missed timelines, managing director selling out, the constant ramping and pumping, to name a few. This has left a sour taste in a lot of people's mouths who are now hesitant to put their hard-earned here again.

I choose to invest in AVZ because I am a believer in renewables and the EV revolution, and there is no denying the asset is unmatched. However, I now trade this stock rather than hold for long periods and will not hesitate to take profits when the time comes.

There are a lot of mums and dads trapped in the red with this stock, who I believe are only holding in the hope they will break even eventually and sell, just to get their money back. That, coupled with the pip traders, is going to add a lot of selling pressure to the price action going forward. It's a long road up from here, but I believe with the right actions by the board and meeting milestones as promised, there is great potential.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add AVZ (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.