AVZ 0.00% 78.0¢ avz minerals limited

Running discussion on SP, page-29518

1. 3,909 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 1889
    Dossnad mate ,, ive been reading through your posts over the last few months and it wasnt that long ago in May you were predicting Off takes !! see link , this is one of many posts

https://hotcopper.com.au/threads/ru...1732/page-28360?post_id=44329334#.Xub-mkUzaUk

Now your recent post states and i quote
    "Again please watch the video. I have no doubt NF is 100% focused on funding of the $500mil+ right now and not some rubbish OT." A rubbish OT you say ?? Ill take an OT any day of the week !!!!
    The list goes on mate , numerous posts hoping for and predicting Off takes " any day now " as you say and then all of a sudden your an expert on finance and you reckon we are getting funding first before OTs , but you havent backed it up or provided any evidence or examples of when this has happened in the past ,, maybe you should ask that little birdie thats whispering in your ear for some help ,,
    And one last thing Dos my man , you shouldnt be advising people on a public form to sell their stock , youd be surprised how quickly that could escalate into a law suit for u !! and in all fairness for a bloke who maintained he owned AVZO options and was then asking for the exercise price on a public form , i dont think you should be giving out advice !!

https://hotcopper.com.au/threads/an...323234/page-149?post_id=43879195#.Xub74EUzaUk

Ask that little birdie thats whispering in your ear to provide some examples of explorers gaining $500 million in funding pre binding offtakes and ill pipe down ,

At the end of the day im a holder just like you and i want the best outcome , however when i question the current situation of the company i dint think its fair telling me to sell and move on !! i have a right to voice my opinions and concerns , im not down ramping , im just simply stating what i see ,
    AIMO DYOR
    Last edited by donegaldemon: 15/06/20

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add AVZ (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.