AVZ 0.00% 78.0¢ avz minerals limited

dossant speaks of the Erik Prince and Jens speaks of...

1. 4,786 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 4693
    dossant speaks of the Erik Prince and Jens speaks of ’someone’......i remember stories of the prince; Superhero’s including flash and co, easter eggs, 50c big clubs popping up all the time on these threads, when superninja was involved a year or so back....hence my hesitancy to swallow such a pill and happily go around the merry-go-round again.

Over the years of absorbing ’information/stories’ on HC, I’ve found that a blend of logic and if you are able to mix that with some of your own experiences ; then that will go towards saving yourself some cash on this end of the market...so before I hear the the ’sell if your not happy’ cries ; let me just say that its healthy to have constructing critisim / opposing views ,on these threads ; rather than taking the happy shot in the arm before enjoying the ’strap yourself in’ ride again

Microsoft, Tesla, FB...fantastic companies...but companies which started out with unique ideas.....i fail to compare Bill Gates, Elton with Nigel to be honest..alos Manono although a unique resource...theres is supply of spod already available out there....and Manono has some unique problems which causes a bit of a hamstring twitch..considering it's in the DRC.

There's supply already out there and although prices have pulled back and exploration by every man and his dog for the next ’great white hope’ ( none racist, black lives matter etc etc ) has slowed ; I remember just a couple of years ago, when I was invested in PLS ; we were all cheering the Pilgangorra shrine...then puff Manono was found and 3 years later we have the tip of the iceberg of a resource many times the quality of Pilgangorra listed on the asx...its also listed with a number of other companies with a fraction of the resource size and less grade quality, but AVZs MC lags...so the markets has it's reservations...as would project financier fwiw

Your comment around ’someone’..if.this ’someone’ being a prince ,Musk or some other ; off the chart type of individual, whom has massive capital backing...well that maybe different; but banks will not lend it lMO without some sort of security backing...remember, you have the Manono mine, processing and power plant. You also have the cash around the road, rail and port logistic shits and bits that need be jigsawed together with a cash hand.

If Manono was sitting in the pilgangorra in WA / mainland Europe etc...then we’d be looking at a multi billion listed company here right now, with a plant completed or under construction; I've zero doubt about that

Without an OT, lMO funding would be extremely difficult...but of course if a ’NO DEPOSIT REQUIRED’ white knight comes moon walking through the door...well then if be very happy

I've just listened to too many prince, superhero, Easter bunny stories at this stage, that they give me nightmares.

IMO; to secure financing you need some sort of security...of course another thin, precise alley ; if they were opened to it, you could provide them with a chunk of the project as security....we’d need those addition percentages though.....is it easy to pick up such percentages?

You always hear the stories of the guys that held stock in Apple, Microsoft etc in the early days...sold them for pittance and only if they held in to them..they’d be multi multi millionaire..... Do the current owners of those percentages see the futuristic value or are they happy to hand them over for pittance

So many stories / fantasy / opinions in stocky spec land

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add AVZ (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.