AVZ 0.00% 78.0¢ avz minerals limited

Mr Scarpa Just a small detail to start with, Cominiere has only...

1. 419 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 680

Mr Scarpa

Just a small detail to start with, Cominiere has only 25%, they sold 5% to Dathomir around time of Congolese election.

25 Cominiere

15 Dathomir

60 AVZ

If you didn’t know that then, yes, very close scrutiny is required with the Congo.

So currently, despite AVZ promoting the Disastrous CR of February/March 2019 as primarily for 5% from Dathomir, in retrospect, that was a toothless promise from Nigel. Basically checking the disclaimer for the CR the toothless-ness was already there, that, “we want your money primarily for the 5% from Dathomir,”; “here’s the table of ready reckoning” , “but we could change our mind without notice soon as we have it.”

And yes, doesn’t have to pay till many years down track, and by then it’s a distant memory....who cares....

Has this happened more than once?

Strong rumour, via Africa Intel querying, had it that Simon Cong had a ‘car accident’ where his personal taxi driver was killed and he was or was not in the taxi at the time. I’m not sure of his condition nor is my HKTD but his hotel in Kinshasa is still running and they confirm he is alive and well.

If so regarding an accident, there is a chance of delay to transacting, since Dathomir is part of Dathcom and AVZ is doing a transaction with Dathomir, is it not material news for shareholders that a key member of the JV might not be functional or was not?

Does any one hear get tired for the contempt and control of information AVZ Nigel wages over shareholders? Even for benign matters. Many here for example were surprised about the progress towards the AVZ camp. It’s as if shareholders are not a party to this development. We are just in Klausian terms, just, along for the ride. And a rough one

One thing is clear, no CCP infiltrating the board of directors thanks to Australian Government growing a tooth or two. Maybe the weaning begins of not relying as much on the Chinese opiate$.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add AVZ (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.