AVZ 0.00% 78.0¢ avz minerals limited

Running discussion on SP, page-30108

1. 1,833 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 1492
    to try and understand management position you have to understand the sales process in big business . Rule number 1 is you don’t / can’t show your hand and that includes telling shareholders where the negotiations are up to. To get the best deal the right hand must not know what the left hand is doing . If NF appraises the market with progress then he’s weakening his negotiating hand and remember when you have three kings you don’t fold on the first round .

let’s look at it another way. Suppose NF has an early offer for lithium offtake with associated future price rules . Is this the best offer ? How does he know . He only knows if he says it looks a little low , let me think on it and see what the others will pay . If they come back with better do you take that or try again ? If you know that your goods are due to appreciate and become more valuable as the months compress the demand spring massively do you think you’ll not commit to any early offers OR early parties at the table and wait to maximise value ? Would you think that getting this optimum value is more important than presenting shareholders with a blow by blow account of how they are playing their hand ? If the answer is no then let me know when you plan to sell your house .

I am a patient long that has every confidence in NF going quiet as he waits for the lithium appetite to build and await more value offers and interest to accompany this growing demand and most importantly realisation that quality and quantity in this market is paramount .

AIMHO

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add AVZ (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.