AVZ 0.00% 78.0¢ avz minerals limited

Running discussion on SP, page-30124

1. 2,636 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 677
    @ericson... we have both been here a long time, whilst you may think Mgt has done well so far, my opinion on this differs from yours to a degree, though I have never talked down negatively about what they have achieved.

Im not sure how many other tier 1 resources NF has brought on line (as a geologist), I have a fair idea, but IMO, any experienced mining CEO could have achieved same in quicker time, I also realise that timing to market is of the essence as we have seen via others that came online a few years ago. They aren't putting a man on the moon here, they are defining a resource with the intent to mine ... Drilling, CR's, Site Works, JORC's, Scoping Studies, DFS, OT, Capex Funding and the many other sideline negotiations that required as standard critical path across the industry, (i accept the logistical issue and the major hurdles we have jumped in the DRC) a company must take. NF is and has been earning tier 1 wages for a long time, I expect as others do, tier 1 performance. It has been plain to see for many years what AVZ has in the ground, blind freddy could see the overwhelming potential back in 2016/17 and via Mgt representation since then we have heard time and time again how Coy's are "showing interest". The majors will already know the numbers (estimates) through their own "in house" teams working on it over the years, I would assume they don't need AVZ to tell them. Mgt have NOT surprised SH or the market with anything they have announced, it has always been expected (delayed) and the build up for such ann was over preceding months/years until fruition. We all know what happened to SP upon Ann, (except for Acquisition or Court Case Decision 2017 from memory).

The proof will be in the pudding, I hope and all SH put faith in that NF has the "metal" to get us to where we need to be with getting us into the market with multiple suitors/BOA from the EU, PRC and maybe others, along with sustainable commercial CAPEX funding.. this box now needs to be ticked.

Monono will be a resource others are measured by, as we now do with Greenbushes, it will be a strategic resource to the benefit of many including the people of the DRC as the world transitions into EV, we need our guys to be the "leaders" to make this happen.
    Last edited by Daripper: 10/07/20

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add AVZ (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.