AVZ 0.00% 78.0¢ avz minerals limited

Running discussion on SP, page-30127

1. 1,827 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 1479
    If you look at reality all start-up mines work at the pace we are seeing especially in drc and yes covid has slowed us down by a few months as we can’t gain access to drc govt at levels required etc . Yibin and catl have been looking at this for years not months let me tell you . But NF can’t just sign with Yibin to meet an indicative can’t chart task box tick if he wants to max SH value ( which he said he does ) . He needs to play the market ... other parties , evolving li sentiment , market realisation on LOM , spod quality , best gigafactory feedstock propositions , wait to have talks with Chinese on wider partnering , talks with drc on tax holidays and community / country enrichment objectives etc etc

take a look bacanoras history to get a feel for reality then factor in working in Africa . Pete secker is as good as you could hope for and sets milestones all the time only to see external forces come along and derail these big style . But the main thrust and milestones remain , it’s the deadlines that have to move to accommodate . If you can’t stand and understand this then start up mining isn’t for you . It’s got absolutely nothing to do with NF. Believe me, he’s done a great job especially thru all the adversity and bearing in mind his experience is rooted in geology not mine development .

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add AVZ (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.