AVZ 0.00% 78.0¢ avz minerals limited

Absolute travisty whats going on with Hong Kong, loved that...

1. 5,702 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 3801
    Absolute travisty whats going on with Hong Kong, loved that place, stayed there for 6 months for business back in the day, stayed in Changchau , a little remote fishing village near Hong Kong Island, was such a vibrant happy place, now that the Chinese govt are screwing them all over and slowly but surely taking away their freedoms and liberties, I will never re visit Hong Kong again.........even if the world is covid 19 free, too dangerous , wouldnt surprise if any Australian did visit, they would be absconded by the Chinese and held to ransom or just put into boot camp with the Ulghurs or just disappear like many of the chinese/ australian who dare speak out with their own countries atrocities.

The world is changing big time and not for the good.

The world needs to fight back, interesting to note that the UK wants to " sea change " its relations with China as a consequence since they are breaking the treaty law set out for Hong Kong back in 1997, the cancellation of the 5g network with Huawei is just the start and will be all encompassing going forward, it would appear that the wheel is turning as we speak.

I know AVZ has to do what it has to do to get this monster in production and that probably involves chinese investment, but the terms need to be set out in stone and they need to be treated like a slut and cast out if they behave badly.

IMO

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add AVZ (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.