AVZ 0.00% 78.0¢ avz minerals limited

Deutschlanders are astonishing technological entrepreneurs, it’s...

1. 420 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 681

Deutschlanders are astonishing technological entrepreneurs, it’s they who developed rocket technology (Americans flogged it), it’s they who developed helicopters (Americans and British flogged it), it’s they who developed cryptography (the British assiduously reverse engineered it and Americans flogged it), it’s they who took automobile technology to new limits. They are still flogging it

My Berlin taxi driver wishes to add to the article posted by Thorgin, that there are claims by German technological entrepreneurs that Hydrogen is a new oil. I can see that making sense for Long haul vehicles especially, and the Congo is to be the new Saudi for for the new ‘ oil ’ according to this Deutsche Welle article:

https://m.dw.com/de/deutschland-will-wasserstoff-aus-westafrika-importieren/a-52337738

Germany is screening Africa for strategic resources.

If they can ship hydrogen to Europe what else can they ship, from Congo or Middle East?

Green hydrogen:

https://nooke.de/2020/07/14/gruener-wasserstoff-aus-der-demokratischen-republik-kongo/

Only hint to batteries in the Facebook article Pubkised by Voice of the Congo is that the sentence "building the world capital for Hydrogen and battery production" and the automotive companies of Germany. Knowing that they do NOT engage in hydrogen cars on large scale (too complicated and expensive vs. battery cars) this is a clear hint to an upcoming battery production in DRC.

Exactly what and when remains to be probed says my BTD

“The DW article [linked] shows a systematic screening of the African continent for hydrogen partners for German industry. It is highly likely, that the same approach is done vis-a-vis battery materials. Especially the automotive CEO's will ask for political help securing raw materials. Here comes Germany’s DERA into play. That the delay of the publication of their lithium analysis for more than a year now is telling”, says BTD excitedly.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add AVZ (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.