AVZ 0.00% 78.0¢ avz minerals limited

Hi Chillaxed, its great that we have enough cash for the next 3...

1. GD4
    129 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 171
    Hi Chillaxed, its great that we have enough cash for the next 3 years, my concern is how long do we have before we can't mine it. A number of people have said on this forum that they believe that Manono will be mined but it is just a matter if AVZ will be involved.

Do you or anyone else have any idea what time frame we have ?? I have read many announcements and can't find any expiration date on our exploration permits. I called the office some months ago and didn't get a return call. Does anybody have information on this ???

It has been unfortunate that Covid 19 has had such a destabilizing impact on world economies as well as demand for raw materials. We are seeing growth in demand for EV's but what would that demand have been without the virus and more to the point what is the markets expectation of where EV demand is at the moment and is this another reason why our price is stagnate at the moment.

I am not concerned about the money we have in the bank and I am not concerned about the level of demand for EV's because I know in time that it will explode. I am only concerned in the delay that the virus has caused and hope that we still have the time needed to complete this project particularly with the chinese wanting the resource.

DYOR
    GLTAH

Last edited by GD4: 10/09/20

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add AVZ (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.