AVZ 0.00% 78.0¢ avz minerals limited

I think it's worthwhile for everyone to bear in mind, that the...

1. 75 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 261
    I think it's worthwhile for everyone to bear in mind, that the acquisition of extra %s for company ownership is right at the forefront of the company's focus. Many have been speculating for a long time "why is our SP stuck?". Well myself personally, I love the fact that we are sitting at these levels. In fact, I would even speculate that some of it is the company's doing wink.png Do you all remember why we were able to acquire an extra 5% last time around? Our SP was somewhere in the 4s, hence why it was so cheap for us to buy an extra 5%.

Given that the team has been announcing for a long time "finance discussions are WELL-ADVANCED" , I would like other fellow shareholders to consider , is it possible that financing has well and truly been sorted out or is at advanced stages and the company themselves have paused further advancement, because they want to acquire extra ownership FIRST and pay less for it?

Why release news of financing or OTs now, and set a rocket under the SP , and then have to pay twice or thrice the amount of money for extra ownership? That's just idiotic. Let's keep the SP at these levels, that's my say anyway wink.png

All IMHO, DYOR
    Last edited by absfdr344: 15/09/20

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add AVZ (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.