AVZ 0.00% 78.0¢ avz minerals limited

Dom74 states: "I reckon because the first 4 holes were drilled...

1. 2,362 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 5677
    Dom74 states:

"I reckon because the first 4 holes were drilled around the same location as the 2017 drill holes, which had similar results. Going forward, it will provide certainty that the size and grade isn't just restricted to one particular area of Roche Dure."

What will be enlightening and maybe a green light to big investor entities(JV/Offtake/Takeover), BNBT?, Huayou?,Tianci?,Greatpower?, CATL? will be the next batch of assays of holes 6 to 12 due in a about a week or so. This will potentially confirm the grade and homogeneity of spodumene in different areas along the strike.

If positive which I am expecting because of previous results, it will go to confirm that most of Roche Dure is what we have expected, one huge planet of homogenous high grade lithium bearing spodumene and tin, and not just present as you say "in the same location", although, most lithium companies would die just to have the amount of lithium contained in the first 4 holes ; that is not to forget our tier one tin resource that has been found to be present in significant amounts independent of the weathering of the pegmatite! We have tantalum as well!

I am counting the sleeps until these next results!

Exciting time to be a holder of AVZ!

AIMO

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add AVZ (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.