AVZ 0.00% 78.0¢ avz minerals limited

Running discussion on SP, page-3195

1. 1,230 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 1633
    at this stage of the game there's both way to much up and down ramping, give it a break, its having NO effect on the SP, with bible quotes thrown in, get a life for goodness sake.
    So many wan...s saying they know what's going on, what a load of BS, you haven't got a clue and if you do, your guessing at best.
    Fact
    1/ the share price has halved in the past 4 mths.

2/ the share price according to all the so called experts was going to go gang busters when record DD results started to flow, they didn't, the share price went down, even with some assays it went down.

3/there's no guarantee further drill results or assays will send the SP moving any where, sure they should but recent history says they won't and if they do it will be a couple of pips, WOW!

4/the type of announcements we've experienced in recent months has only seen the SP retrace.

5/ I doubt there's any real urgency for buyers to put down the big bucks for either JV or TO for a while yet, and that's had more to do with the buyers drying up over the past few months that caused the SP to drift down into the low 20s before it copped a couple of big 'smack downs' into the mid high teens which is yet to be proven as to who and how many in this recent event. As I say the SP has been falling for months now.

As for someone trying to shake loss mum and dad investors yeah maybe a few but that's probably fairly minimal.

What AVZ need is not what we ALL really probably know to be a .arking huge resource but when will it be brought to market and by who and that type of info MAY not be made clear for sometime.... In my view.

ps for what it's worth the sp must be getting close to the bottom of the barrel by now SURELY..
    Last edited by Super yacht: 04/05/18

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add AVZ (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.