AVZ 0.00% 78.0¢ avz minerals limited

I dont think so. Yes it does come down to cost but having a...

1. 138 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 679
    I dont think so. Yes it does come down to cost but having a lower quality deposit means process costs will be higher. Maybe they will be able to save on distance material travels but be paying higher process costs and taking out the costs for someone else to provide the end product. The break down in costs would be interesting however they make it sound like its not a problem haha. It sounds like what their trying to do will require innovation in inself and could be hit and miss and certainly no short term solution to the massive high quality lithium hydroxide volume they require, and the rest of the world.

Quality is key to reach the hydroxide specs so much so that IMO there are north american hard rock deposits that will require a deposit like say... AVZ.. to assist in material to boost their requirements for a hydroxide product. If that were to be an enconomically entertained cost idea then Elon might need a bit more than luck.

Have a listen to what Benchmark minerals has to say on this for a better insight, maybe tomorrow I'm not sure.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add AVZ (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.