AVZ 0.00% 78.0¢ avz minerals limited

A slight anti climax on two fronts, AVZ sp and Battery Day...

1. 337 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 166
    A slight anti climax on two fronts, AVZ sp and Battery Day presentation.
    I was hoping AVZ's securing a 75% stake in the Manono project on Monday would have improved sentiment, well not yet anyhow.
    I was secretly hoping Tesla would mention AVZ or some direct investment into a hardrock lithium miner.
    Thanks for some astute reading between the lines from posters here in relation to Elon Musk mining clay. He had not long ago decried mud. Some here think it's a strategy to keep lithium prices subdued for the purpose of negotiating near-term contracts.
    The biggest take away from the battery day presentation for me was, the need to keep the... "Spices Flowing" or ramping up of all lithium mining.
    This was a wee pipe dream of mine where the stars might align and bring AVZ and Tesla to striking a supply deal. Not today anyway
    At least two major moves were taken on simultaneously played Chess games where both AVZ and Tesla are fighting for wins over an ever increasing volatile and changing climate and neither suffered any losses.
    Time will tell...
    GLAH's DYOR.
    p.s
    Changed my Twitter handle to reflect the huge changes Tesla have in train on the battery front.
    https://hotcopper.com.au/data/attachments/2501/2501510-72bb0750c686b98ca90aeaefe4a943fe.jpg

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add AVZ (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.