AVZ 0.00% 78.0¢ avz minerals limited

Running discussion on SP, page-331

1. 3,294 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 421
    Since you reveal, i will confirm it. i touched upon Japan and Vietnam which are interesting pleasure places with skiing and hot springs.
    he has traveled alot and i will say it again after last nights post. he takes a short break often. This is a good practice for high achievers. maybe a few cant get that and then that's self revealing of themselves.?

Some years back i used to travel overseas about 7 times a year for leisure and i made more money taking off more time. The irony! It placed other factors at play which was "urgency", clients become more decisive and responsive to take action etc. I was single then too and easy to fly.

ML has a team he works with and is the PR person and more. There are others who have different skill sets.....otherwise it would be an unusual business to have the other members with no role..

Relax, 2 to 3 weeks and we MAY have the jigsaw staring us in the eye and share a round of applause. Who knows? But Im comfortable with my position and hold near a 7 figure profit. Not taking any off the table. But not feeling greedy either, you can buy without me selling

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add AVZ (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.