AVZ 0.00% 78.0¢ avz minerals limited

Running discussion on SP, page-33180

1. 5,853 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 860
    The 1 million-mile batteryDear reader,it is a bang and another milestone in the development of electric cars. Chinese battery manufacturer CATL has a battery that has a range of two million kilometers or a lifespan of up to 16 years. So far, the limit has been eight years and about 300,000 kilometers.Battery boom goes into the next round!Not only since this hammer announcement from China, the entire segment of battery manufacturers is again under high current. Other battery companies are also working new systems and solutions. In addition, a large number of new and attractive electric vehicles will be launched on the market this year. And the federal government is pouring out large amounts of funding to advance the development of batteries for electric vehicles at high pressure.For you as an investor, the current mix creates immense opportunities. Because we have a megatrend and a billion-dollar market ahead of us. In just a few years, millions of electric cars will be on our roads, all equipped with lithium-ion batteries.Enormous profit potential for investors!The industry is already moving powerfully. And the shares are in high demand. A lot of papers have gone fantastic over the last few weeks. But this is probably only the beginning. In the long term, no investor can miss the megatrends of electric mobility and batteries. In this special report, I will introduce you to three companies that will benefit from the battery boom in the coming years. All three stocks have significant price potential and are expected to yield a decent return in the long term. I also explain why I expect the electric boom to continue for years to come.I wish you many exciting insights while reading this special report.YourThomas Schwarzer

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add AVZ (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.