AVZ 0.00% 78.0¢ avz minerals limited

Hey Cobber.I disagree with your assumptions on drilling and...

1. 337 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 166
    Hey Cobber.
    I disagree with your assumptions on drilling and missing the Li wave 1.
    Many would have made handsomely on the Li wave 1 (i think it was actually wave 2 before the backside fell out of the Li space.
    I've resisted even coming back to this thread based on the consternation you've unnecessarily created here.
    Schooling HC followers is a bit condescending and disrespectful.
    As if we don't know about JORC assessments. Not to mention all the other ego tripping education you're thinking you're qualified to ram down throats.
    MYOB is quite a good policy if you want to minimise unnecessary s#!+ stirring.
    You may offer snippets of info to the uninformed but the crux of the matter seems you like the look of your own posts.
    Kinda like a know all walking into a party and thinking all eyes are on you.
    Back off and settle down and we'll all be better for it.
    My son @Acejm33 guided me into the ASX game and as part of his DD on AVZ back in 2017 was to study management and he had researched Mr Eckoff specifically and part of KE style is he buys in to start ups and then steps out early which is exactly what he did.
    Talk and speculation is just that.
    AVZ is going to be around for a long long time with its extraordinary resources, so, Im prepared to be patient as the rewards are considerably closer than they were 3 years ago.
    GLAH's AIMO DYOR.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add AVZ (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.