AVZ 0.00% 78.0¢ avz minerals limited

"Equally suspicious is the ramping of holders that "encourage"...

1. 1,230 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 1633
    "Equally suspicious is the ramping of holders that "encourage" to hold, through milestones not met. They either know something or have descended to the desperation of faith and religiosity".

Gosh, really that's a bit of a desperate statement right there I would suggest, 'to hold or not to hold' I guess its a personal decision that the holder of the stock can choose for him/herself. rolleyes.png

Look TB we here have already discussed and had rigorous debate over issues like mgt wanting performance options, so go to the thread and learn what are the thoughts of SH IF you are so concerned, for some it might be a deal breaker for others well its what you expect i guess "pls sir can i have more" NO is my answer get back to work!!!!!

Most posters here can see clearly what you appear to be really all about imv and many of these points of discussion have been gone over in the past, there are no absolutes in some of these areas as they are rather complex by nature and at this time deals to the best of my knowledge are yet to be struck for various reasons, most likely that would include many players in this arena are probably waiting to some degree on the lithium price/sector to improve somewhat and if your asking me when that might happen, well.....?

Yes we are all aware and quite critical of management missing timelines but it is what it is, I'm not happy about it but in Nigels case he does seem to eventually deliver, once again I probably don't need to rehash the past accomplishments leading up to our recent DFS you can do your own DD so far as I'm concerned.

Unlike some here I'm not the type of person who generally could be bothered to engage those I think of as not much more than trolls but each to his own I say, good luck to all, I generally hope "even posters from other lith companies" that come here do well with their individual investments and pick stocks with a risk profile that suits their requirements. Remember there are no guarantees that can be made.

ps try and enjoy your day

SY cool.png

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add AVZ (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.