AVZ 0.00% 78.0¢ avz minerals limited

Running discussion on SP, page-34718

1. 766 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 504
    I missed this one yesterday.

Thanks for taking the time to post your perspective and give me an idea of your appetite, exactly what I wanted. I've had my thumb on and off the pulse for a few years now and have held periodically. My biggest concern on the OT's at this point is even if they can be signed off, at what terns? I'm just not convinced the market is going to support a new build currently. That being said, the biggest advantage to having conviction is to do what others want to do before they want to do it - which in the microcap world, means owning and accumulating something you think someone else wants to buy later. We have the same perspective, different appetite. Also, you don't plan a mine in the upcycle. Good companies plan their developments/acquisitions etc in preparation for the upcycle. So Nigel and team are attempting to do the right thing - getting ready for rising tides.

I'll still be here and be critical where I think it is necessary, but thanks for actually providing me with your strategy in attacking this speculation. Good times.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add AVZ (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.