AVZ 0.00% 78.0¢ avz minerals limited

NSW state government announced today that they are going to have...

1. GD4
    129 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 171
    NSW state government announced today that they are going to have to charge a fee to people who own an EV to compensate for the fuel excise duty. They are already proposing this in South Australia and they believe it will cost the EV owner approximately $400 per annum. Unfortunately no mention of incentives for people to go green by purchasing an EV.

Will an incentive for purchaser's of an EV come from the Federal government rather than the state govt to offset climate change ?

Now that Biden looks to have won and has said he will sign back up with the Paris accord will their be pressure from Biden for Australia to do the same.

I have heard one in five businesses in the US will never reopen due to Covid 19.

European countries are making climate change part of their recovery plan and providing incentives for people wanting to purchase EV's

With all due respect to all on this forum I didn't factor any of these things in when I purchased my shares originally 12 months ago or when I have continually topped right up until to day. Trump was heavily favoured to win the election 12 months ago.

Shanghai bringing in a curfew for ICE vehicles next year.

Rob, the world has been constantly changing in the past 12 months more so than ever before IMO, look at the anti China sentiment as well as my points above.

Trying to get a response from Roller or complaining about offtakes not happening is not helping you me or anyone else on this thread.

Roller has been a big contributor to this forum and has had some very positive posts which have taught me and possibly others something that they didn't know, however if their is something that he has said that you disagree with then just ignore it and move on to the next post.

Look at the amount of money that has been spent by our government in stimulus to get us through the Covid period. How far back has that put some things that would have been planned by our government 12 months ago.

How can anyone get an accurate idea on the projected demand both here and overseas for Lithium until this virus calms down and the vaccine takes effect.

I think it would be fair to give Nigel and his team the benefit of the doubt of a few months in relation to offtakes in particular.

Good luck to you and all investors, I hope we all get good news soon.

DYOR

GLTAH

Last edited by GD4: 12/11/20

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add AVZ (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.