AVZ 0.00% 78.0¢ avz minerals limited

I think their must be a tipping point when EV subsidies long...

1. GD4
    129 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 171
    I think their must be a tipping point when EV subsidies long term will be become a cheaper option for governments than buying carbon credits.

Also I think that their will be issues for car dealers in the transition from ICE to EV's. I personally would not even consider buying a new car at the moment as the ICE vehicles I believe will depreciate much more quickly as we transition across to EV's.

By the same token I wouldn't buy an EV at the moment either because they are far to expensive and their is a possibility that the govt will give incentives for people to buy new EV's in the near future.

Also 40 Nissan Leaf's are being trialled in Canberra not only as an Electrical vehicle but also as a home storage battery. The question is will other car manufactures follow suit by being able to use their car's to do the same thing.

What will Tesla do as they have Tesla powerwall 2 that could be affected if by Tesla model S being used as a home battery. Will they allow the technology with the car to be used as home storage or will they protect the powerwall side of the business and if so does that create a point of difference against Tesla if other car manufacturers do the same as Nissan.

For these reasons I think a lot of people will sit on the side lines for a while and wait for subsidies or technology to make the decision for them when buying an EV.

AIMO

GLTAH

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add AVZ (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.