AVZ 0.00% 78.0¢ avz minerals limited

Copied some great information from a german article! The Daimler...

1. 84 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 118
    Copied some great information from a german article!

The Daimler Group purchases battery cells from suppliers and uses them to build battery packs for its electric cars with other components...

...To this end, the core brand Mercedes-Benz is driving a steadily growing global battery production network .

....The Swabians have now announced that in future they will only purchase battery cells with the important raw materials cobalt and lithium from certified mining. The use of cobalt is also "significantly reduced"....​

...Daimler assures that the raw materials for its batteries are based on "strong sustainability standards". Suppliers are required to work in their own supply chain exclusively with raw material suppliers who meet standards for responsible mining. The supply chains would also be checked regularly in the future...​

...Critical countries of origin are deliberately not generally excluded as sources of supply...​

... The aim is to improve the local situation for the people and to strengthen their rights...​

...“Our claim is very clear: We only want raw materials in our products that have been extracted and produced without violating human rights. That is a central component of our sustainable business strategy, ”says Daimler board member Renata Jungo Brüngger, responsible for integrity and law. “We take a closer look at the supply chain where there are indications of risks. We go beyond direct suppliers and create transparency, right down to the mine if necessary. "...
    Here is the source

My equation is the following:

AVZ = location in a critical country.
    AVZ = members in the European battery alliance.
    AVZ = good material and certified mining

Thanks and good luck!

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add AVZ (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.