AVZ 0.00% 78.0¢ avz minerals limited

Hi Mirage, These are valid questions and I'm sure many have said...

1. 138 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 679
    Hi Mirage,

These are valid questions and I'm sure many have said their piece along the way.
    IMO it would be difficult negotioating deals at the bottom of the lithium market. (This is changing of late).
    IMO the PLL deal won't be the best deal but they've signed 1/3 of their production to Tesla and the name will help put PLL on the map and get them to production even if the deal wans't that great. They still have 2/3 to do better. Tesla would be a tough customer to deal with profit wise, so not the best if you want to make money (which is what it all comes down to).
    IMO AVZ is looking to sign single offtakes larger than PLL's whole yearly production, so this needs to be a good deal.
    PLS has several great examples of a bad deal to which AVZ can learn from their mistakes. PLS however to their credit got to production quickly but then found themselves in a massive hole because of those deals.
    As a producer to survive in the up's and down cycles of the market the offtakes makes all the difference. AJM another good example if you follow them.
    I don't think it's a problem at all for AVZ to get an offtake deal, I think it's negotiating the correct terms that is whats well worth the wait in time rather than dealing with pain down the track.
    IMO they're coming for AVZ and once the first is locked in the rest will follow (on good terms).
    This stock isn't a good one for the impatient but IMO will be well worth the wait.

Peace

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add AVZ (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.