AVZ 0.00% 78.0¢ avz minerals limited

Running discussion on SP, page-36077

1. 4,786 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 4693
    what Sophs ? There’s not exactly a mountain of them..Short memories in here .

Also posters going on about Patterson’s selling; can you not run your minds back to mid May 2020? AVZ raised $10.3m through Yibin and then a further $5 was offered to Paddos to underwrite the 177m options that were about to expire on the 24th of May......we got a rush of conversions , holders paid out and converted 175m options , leaving paddos with 1.8 m number options to convert...hoped they got a nice lunch and a few glasses of plonk out of the balance

the only other ‘sophs’ were from the placement ,as per the Ann on the 9th of April ; 40m shares and 60m options...where the 40m shares are now, who knows ...60m options ; I’m ‘imo’ aware fwiw where 35m of those went , ‘not’ pattos ; we’ve also had 15m of the 60m options converted as per the 2As on the 24/11 and 21/10....we haven’t seen a 2A since, so I can only presume that the balance haven’t been converted and on sale / sold , the oppies also don’t expire till April 22. Share were issued below 6c, so well in the green.

hope the above helps

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add AVZ (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.