AVZ 0.00% 78.0¢ avz minerals limited

Running discussion on SP, page-36540

1. 1,231 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 1661
    okay let's not lose our heads here, lets get things back into perspective for a moment and put the missed timelines etc aside for now.

See below the current AVZ 5 year historical graph with some kpi markers.

1/ Orange/Pepper marker 2/1/17 had you spent 10k then (sp was @ 1c just shy of 4 years ago) your investment would now be worth aprx 100k. Not too shabby all things considered.smile.png

2/ If you have purchased during the relatively short duration period spanning the 25/9/17 to the aprx 4/6/18 (aprx jst over 8mths) marked by the Green port and starboard (left and right) markers, then yes you are underwater (ps I bought plenty here frown.png)

3/ If you purchased say around the 4/2/19 (I and many others went in boots and all at this time) the SP was 4c it went as low as 3.7c, kikker was saying SELL lol (hows that, we topped out at 37c, and bottomed at 3.7c #s are so interesting) well your 10k investment is now worth 25k or aprx a bag and a half, also not too shabby, could be better yes but could be a whole world of pain (AJM etc) worse.

4/ As I have said many times IMV the SP can bounce around quite a bit and yes it's always difficult to pick the ultimate winning horse in a given race/sector however, we are in the race and we are still in with a chance of being in the top 3 (some say numero uno #1) lithium companies IF Ferguson and Co can get this thing "THE ..RKING BLOB OF A GIANT RESOURCE into gear and if he does ALL investors will end up undoubtedly profit, some with mammoth size profits and some more modest but profit none the less. wink.png

ps remember, we all invested in this full well knowing this isn't a blue-chip bank stock, with chump change returns, this is a different beast that races on a totally different track. "Giddy Up" !!!!!!!

SYcool.png

.HIT WHILE I WAS WRITING THIS POST WE JUMPED 5 PIPS OR HALF A CENT, BONUS!!!!!

https://hotcopper.com.au/data/attachments/2753/2753425-dab02e38391210335a7d54734cd28a7e.jpg

Last edited by Super yacht: 22/12/20

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add AVZ (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.