AVZ 0.00% 78.0¢ avz minerals limited

Also our American friends are The Board of AVZ Minerals Limited...

1. 2,545 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 752
    Also our American friends are

The Board of AVZ Minerals Limited (ASX: AVZ) is pleased to announce that it has mandated Cantor Fitzgerald Canada Corporation (“Cantor”), part of a global financial services firm, to manage a $15 million capital raising. Cantor has received a firm commitment for 100% of the placement from one of its North American institutional clients.
    The placement will comprise 60 million shares at an issue price of 25 cents per share, together with 30 million attaching options exercisable at 30.5 cents, expiring 24 months from the date of issue, to raise $15 million. At settlement the investor will hold approximately 3.2% of AVZ issued shares

$15mill @ 25c people which had me thinking about ninja post with a fruit in the pic !!

Note Cantor Fitzgerald very close to #tech, #batteries & #EVs Instos; - See this investment (tiny for an insto as typically USD50M is min investment) as being an entree for something larger.

CA541905-4B2D-4E26-8E07-4AB869BA374B.png

IMO
    Ohhh forgot to add VAN ECK bought up a sheet ton @30c if memory serves me well lol
    And they have added to holdings

GLTAH

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add AVZ (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.