AVZ 0.00% 78.0¢ avz minerals limited

Running discussion on SP, page-39340

1. 3,908 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 1889
    "If the SP isn’t being held down then I can’t for the life of me understand why with all the surplus cheap money sloshing around internationally why there isn’t some big entities buying this up big on market with it’s potential strategic value in years to come."

In reply to your above comment , theres just probably better opportunities out there at the minute ,, theres also the DRC stigma that has always been attached to AVZ , seems like one Offtake isnt enough to convince the market or the pro money to enter yet ,, and thats fair enough ,
    However , reading between the lines i reckon we have 2-3 off takes that are over due now , so once they start to drop the more de risked we get , 2-3 off takes for SC6 , 1 or 2 for Tin and then add in sulphate and i reckon the big money will certainly see AVZ in a different light !!
    Not long to go me thinks , we have been trading sideways now for a while and volume is dropping off , we are primed for a catapult to the high 20s very very soon .
    AIMO

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add AVZ (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.