AVZ 0.00% 78.0¢ avz minerals limited

Running discussion on SP, page-39515

1. 1,827 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 1479
    To elucidate :

that 20% funding at a sp of 20c conveys 700m shares or 20% of the company . By contrast the same funding at a so of 40c conveys 350m shares or 10% of the company .

so now you see why and probably who is trying to cap the sp . In my view the Ganfeng price moving deal was a concession hence why there does not appear to be a concerted effort to trash the price (which might bring retaliation from avz management in their OT decisions ) . But, again only my guess, there is no wish for sp to go any further but more OT will do this .... so here s part of the cat and mouse which I guess is going on.

any Europe , us or Middle East deals are part of avz making sure they have some bargaining power .

this is all just my guesswork .

what will be interesting is if FIRB have anything to say on a greater than 10% equity stake ??? Nothing that 2 9.99 stakes from different Chinese entities won’t fix . This would give Chinese about 40-45% ownership which I think would be enough for them to get behind it with all guns blazing . Just guessing . Who knows really apart from NF and team .

any other thoughts ..,?

AIMHO , DYOR

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add AVZ (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.