AVZ 0.00% 78.0¢ avz minerals limited

I don't want to get into a long discussion about this subject as...

1. 28 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 274
    I don't want to get into a long discussion about this subject as i feel that the 3 main issues i nominated are much more important. ( particularly in the short term )
    You will note i made no comment about a takeover of AVZ company. I made a reference to the project itself.
    AVZ could receive an offer to sell their asset. An offer today of say 30 cents plus for the total assets would have strong appeal to many shareholders. The board would have to put this offer to shareholders. This option could come in various degrees of ownership and include royalties or other sweeteners. For most companies, you only need underlying support of 30% to 40% of total shareholders prior to any offer as a basis to gain effective control.
    Another option is for the 2 main Chinese companies to submit new representatives for the board at the next AGM. They may argue that this change is needed to ensure that as major shareholders their supply requirements should be favourably considered before other alternative options. If the board is composed of a majority of people who are convinced that Chinese proposals in the short term are more favourable to AVZ, this would also be an avenue for them to gain significant influence.

This topic could be expanded and discussed from many angles. I suggest that it would be counterproductive to run through lengthy discussions on the above scenarios or any variations of them.

The real issue is for AVZ to speedily complete the three main issues i raised.

My comments are only given to answer the query raised by my post.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add AVZ (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.