AVZ 0.00% 78.0¢ avz minerals limited

Once again you have misinterpreted my comments. I only responded...

1. 28 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 274
    Once again you have misinterpreted my comments.

I only responded to your request about how a takeover of a company is not the only way you can get control of an asset.

Refer to this post "My comments are only given to answer the query raised by my post."

I also made another comment " I suggest that it would be counterproductive to run through lengthy discussions on the above scenarios or any variations of them."

You also, with many others also misinterpreted my comments about " Today's value ". I made no comment or suggestion about future prices, which seems to be the non-negotiable discussion point by many posters. You don't have to be a Rhodes scholar to know, that any future success achieved, or any significant delay will change shareholders perceived value.

Perhaps you and others need to look at today's facts and assess my previous comments in a rational manner.

The first offtake occurred about 6 weeks ago, and subsequent to this date about 600 million shares ( or about 20% of total shares ) have been traded, and at a weighted average that would be less than 21 cents. Today's sale volume exceeded 12.5 million shares at an average price close to 20 cents. The number of shares currently on offer below 30 cents, totals about 20 million. For whatever reason, many shareholders are accepting current prices. If the current price was 30 cents plus ( based on current information available in the market ) quite a few more shareholders would also sell. Obviously, you and many other posters have been buying many of the millions of shares available at today's prices.

So with the current knowledge available in the market, today's share price is perceived by buyers and sellers to be about 20 cents.

I stand by my comments about the three main issues facing AVZ that i nominated in my previous post and the need for a speedy resolution of these outstanding items. The delay in Yibin's offtake agreement ( which has been ongoing for about 18 months ) highlights AVZ's difficulty in getting satisfactory outcomes in a timely manner.

This is my final comment on the points raised in my recent posts. I find it counterproductive to respond to posters who have little respect for other posters.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add AVZ (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.