AVZ 0.00% 78.0¢ avz minerals limited

Keep in mind the top 20 holders would not include those who are...

1. GD4
    129 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 171

Keep in mind the top 20 holders would not include those who are holding AVZ's shares in multiple entities, perhaps some in SMSF and some personally.

Really interesting times at the moment and I think next week in particular is going to be crucial. AVZ in the past has been guilty of missing deadlines and at the moment I believe that this is the main reason that we haven't seen a massive re-rate in comparison to other Lithium stocks. Note that i am not blaming this on our current management.

Most Lithium plays share price will catapult upwards if they sign an agreement with just one major company but because of the sheer size of our deposit we will hopefully be signing offtakes with a number of major players. Each time we sign an offtake for a major percentage then it will be one of the largest offtake's signed by any Lithium miner. For this reason I feel that our negotiations are taking much longer.

Most of the major car manufacturers would have so much negotiating power and would most of the time get what they want. In our case we have a massive resource which the world needs and we are telling these companies that they can't have what they normally would get, and that they have to accept what we are offering them. I can understand why this would take some time.

In the next week if we don't get an offtake will there be FOMO because it has been suggested that the offtake's are imminent or will the share price drop a little further due to the fact that we said offtakes are close and they haven't happened or that all of the offtakes will be done by Q1 and that we don't have one since December.

I think its really difficult to predict what the share price will be by the end of March or April but plenty of people give an opinion which is ok. There is just to many parameters to try and get a line on for the share price by end of April.

If we sign a deal with Tesla, VW, BMW or joint venture with northvalt, freyer or we get offtakes with China or Saudi Arabia or Europe or USA or India, what percentage goes to which offtake, which company and how much money upfront if any. How much does the share price change if we 5,10 or even 15 additional percentage of the project after SEZ. What tax concessions, what's the tin price tomorrow and how much savings are in transport.

Don't get me wrong, I think AVZ will get to mine and I am very hopeful that an offtake will hit next week but I am also concerned that the market will see it as a negative if we don't.

Good luck to you all and I hope all of the offtakes and other news come in sooner rather than later, particularly not later than Q1.

Cheers

GLTAH
    DYOR

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add AVZ (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.