AVZ 0.00% 78.0¢ avz minerals limited

Running discussion on SP, page-4000

1. 8,982 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 8303
    Hi Mining8,

I may not have been clear enough in my thoughts. I think Dathomir are absolutely essential in gaining the funding for the initial infrastructure, and I assume by having connections to the 'right' people in Chinese businesses/government to make this infrastructure a priority.
    However even what you highlighted still shows that Dathomir are not spending their money....
    " Dathomir will secure up to USD45M funding "

I was just trying to correct a misconception many seem to have, because unless I can see a statement about direct investment from Dathomir, then I will take all the comments written in company announcements by the letter of what they state. We should not assume they are spending their cash unless specifically stated. So far it is all 'other people's money' in every announcement.

Also from the AGM presentation...

"A Chinese affiliated investment group (CIG) and the DRC Ministry of Infrastructure, Public Works and Reconstruction recently entered into an agreement pursuant to which the CIG will fund rehabilitation and bituminising of the road to Manono"......... I assume Dathomir organised this, hence their 'value'.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add AVZ (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.